The Energy Efficiency Dealer Network encourages the use of energy-efficient equipment by customers and helps local contractors market these products.
Through rebates, Alliant Energy's programs help encourage your customers to invest in high-efficiency equipment and appliances.
Just a few of the benefits include:
- Easy online access to claim forms and information
- Inclusion in an online dealer locator
- Incentives for selling and installing qualifying energy-efficient equipment
- Technical assistance available
- Trade show assistance
- Training reimbursement program
- Free point-of-purchase materials
To get started, download and print the Participation Agreement Form:
Please review the “Terms & Conditions” and complete the form.
If you have questions, call the Energy Efficiency Hotline at 1-866-255-4268 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program assistance and participation will be awarded until all available funds are exhausted. Alliant Energy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Alliant Energy be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.