The Energy Efficiency Dealer Network encourages the use of energy-efficient equipment by customers and helps local contractors market these products.
Through rebates and other incentives, Alliant Energy's programs help encourage your customers to step up to high-efficiency equipment and appliances.
Just a few of the benefits include:
- Easy online access to claim forms and information
- Inclusion in an online dealer locator
- Incentives for selling and installing qualifying energy-efficient equipment
- Dedicated fax line for claim form submission
- Technical assistance available
- Trade show assistance
- Training reimbursement program
- Free point-of-purchase materials
- Frequent information updates
To get started, download and print the Participation Agreement Form:
Be sure to review the “Terms & Conditions” on the second page. Then complete the form and mail it to the address shown.
If you have questions, call the Energy Efficiency Hotline at 1-866-255-4268, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Scott Arnold, Trade Account Manager, at 641-437-5221 or email@example.com.
Program assistance and participation will be awarded until all available funds are exhausted. Alliant Energy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Alliant Energy be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.