Energy Efficiency Dealers are eligible to order free point-of-purchase materials for display at their place of business or trade shows.
- Cardboard brochure holder to display rebate booklets
- Energy Efficiency Dealer sign (11”x8” easel-backed)
- Alliant Energy binder with dealer materials (1”, three-ring binder)
- Appliance Recycling reminder postcards
- Trade Show kit (includes Energy Efficiency Dealer Network sign, brochure holder, rebate booklets/reference guides, and 101 Easy Ways to Save Energy brochure)
- Rebate booklets
- Residential, Business and Agriculture rebate reference sheets
- 101 Easy Ways to Save (also available en Español)
- Choosing and Using Appliances
- Energy-Efficient Landscaping
- Electrical & Natural Gas Safety
- Heating and Cooling Your Home
- Insulating & Weatherizing Your Home
- Lighting Your Home
- New Home Construction
- Powering Your Plug-ins (also available en Español)
Use the form below to place your order. Fill out the form and fax it to (319) 450-0218 or mail it to the address listed on the form.
Point of Purchase booklets and brochures and Trade Show materials forms [PDF]
Alliant Energy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Alliant Energy be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.