Energy Efficiency Dealers are eligible to order free point-of-purchase materials for display at their place of business or trade shows.
- Cardboard Brochure Holder to display rebate booklets
- Participating Dealer Sign (11”x8” easel-backed)
- Alliant Energy Binder with dealer materials (1”, three-ring binder)
- Appliance Recycling Reminder Postcards
- Trade Show Kit
- Rebate Booklets
- 101 Easy Ways to Save
- Choosing and Using Appliances
- Energy-Efficient Landscaping
- Electrical & Natural Gas Safety
- Heating and Cooling Your Home
- Insulating Your Home
- Lighting Your Home
- New Home Construction
- Powering Your Plug-ins
- Weatherizing Your Home
- Residential Business and Agriculture rebate reference sheets and more.
Use the form below to place your order. Fill out the form and fax it to (319) 450-0218 or mail it to the address listed on the form.
Alliant Energy trade account managers will make decisions regarding the validity of claims. Program assistance and participation will be awarded on a competitive basis until all available funds are exhausted.
Alliant Energy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Alliant Energy be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.