Saving energy can boost your bottom line. But it can be hard to know where your business is wasting energy and money. A free Small Business Energy Assessment from Alliant Energy gives you the answers you need.
What’s in it for me?
- A simple process that works with your busy schedule
- FREE installation of efficient products for instant savings
- Informed recommendations from a professional energy assessor
- A customized plan for energy- and money-saving improvements
- Connects you to rebates from Alliant Energy
To be eligible to receive a free Small Business Energy Assessment, your facility should:
- Receive primary electric or natural gas service from Alliant Energy in Iowa or Minnesota.
- Have an annual electric billing of less than $50,000
- Occupy less than 20,000 square feet
- Receive landlord approval if the facility is leased
How do I get started?
Start by scheduling your free energy assessment. Call 1-888-267-7516 or request an appointment online.
How does it work?
A trained energy assessor will visit your business to evaluate:
- Building construction
- Heating and cooling systems
- Water heating
- Windows and doors
- And more
You will receive a report:
- Detailing your business’ energy performance
- Recommended improvements
- Alliant Energy rebates
Choose which projects you want to complete and collect applicable rebates. Best of all, you’ll enjoy long-term savings—month after month, year after year.
- Infographic: How the program works
- Small business programs fact sheet
- Small Business Energy Assessment FAQ
You can reach the program team directly at 1-888-267-7516 or email@example.com.
Looking for more ways to save?
Check out Alliant Energy’s other business programs and rebates at alliantenergy.com/business.