For our business customers
Before you let any more energy dollars go out the window, ask for your free business energy assessment from Alliant Energy. We'll send an energy expert to help you identify ways to reduce your energy use, give you estimates on how much improvements will cost and how much you can expect to save.
How does the program work?
The energy expert will analyze many features of your business, including:
- Building construction and tightness
- Heating and cooling systems
- Insulation levels
- Water heating equipment
- Windows and doors
You will learn how to save energy throughout your business, plus if applicable, the energy expert may install one or more of the following energy-efficient technologies:
- Retrofit LED exit sign
- Occupancy sensor
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Water heater insulation blanket
- Vending machine controller
- Pre-rinse sprayer
How do I qualify?
- Assessment/audit must be conducted in a building in which IPL supplies the primary heating or cooling energy.
- Building must have been built before January 1, 2002.
- Buildings over 25,000 sq. ft. with multizone HVAC, or with process measures will receive an audit customized for their building type.
- Renters need owner’s prior approval.
How do I apply?
- To request an audit, call 1-866-ALLIANT (1-866-255-4268) Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Alliant Energy-IPL does not guarantee that the installation of high-efficiency equipment will result in reduced usage or demand or in cost savings. Alliant Energy-IPL makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Alliant Energy-IPL be liable for any incidental or consequential damage. Products and services from Alliant Energy-IPL detailed here are offered to customers of Alliant Energy-Interstate Power and Light Co. View additional application and qualification information.