The purpose of the Energy Audit is to provide information on your facility’s energy performance and provide details to help prioritize investments in energy-efficiency upgrades. These energy-efficiency upgrades will help you reduce the energy use and operating costs of your business.
The process includes two parts, an audit and a report.
The audit involves:
- Collecting and studying historical energy usage
- Identifying and analyzing energy-saving modification opportunities
- Prioritizing strategies that will have the greatest impact
The report includes:
- Twelve-month billing analysis
- Benchmarking of energy use and cost against peer facilities
- Energy-saving recommendations with estimated costs and financial metrics
How do I qualify?
Audit must be conducted in a building that Alliant Energy supplies the primary heating or cooling energy.
How do I apply?
Call 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact your key account manager.