A Retro-Commissioning (RCx) Study identifies ways to optimize your facility’s direct digital controls (DDC) or process controls. Most solutions will be no- to low-cost operational and maintenance adjustments that may result in significant energy and cost savings.
Consider an RCx Study if your building meets the following requirements:
- Minimum of 20,000 square feet
- DDC system or process controls two to 10 years old and not in need of any capital repairs
- No major system renovation plans for the area under consideration
The study provides:
- Information on reprogramming the building’s DDC or process controls
- A design and control sequence with detailed instructions for reprogramming the controls
- Real-time verification to assure all controls are working properly
- Building management training to maximize the new system parameters
- Twelve-month comparison of pre- and post- RCx Study energy and cost savings
Alliant Energy will reimburse 50% of the RCx Study cost upon completion of the study. Alliant Energy will reimburse the remaining 50% of the study cost after the RCx projects with a payback of two years or less have been completed and verified.