You don’t have to wait for a rebate check with the Small Business Energy Solutions program. This turnkey lighting program pays up to 75% of the total project cost right off the top! You simply pay the balance.
What’s in it for you?
- Lower utility bills and reduced operating costs
- Low cost—Alliant Energy pays up to 75% of the total project cost
- A streamlined process designed to work within your busy schedule
- Improved lighting environment
- Contractors you can trust
Learn how the program works - click the image above to enlarge.
Success story videos
Watch how Small Business Energy Solutions has helped customers make energy-efficient lighting upgrades.
|American Gothic House Center|
|Lion Bridge Brewing Company|
Cedar Rapids, IA
Fort Madison, IA
Read more about how the program helped local businesses improve their lighting, including information about project costs and payback time.
American Gothic House
Lion Bridge Brewing Company
Flowers By DZyne
In the news
Alliant Energy Program Saves Small Businesses Big Money - KCRG News, Cedar Rapids, IA - 3/7/14
To be eligible to participate in Small Business Energy Solutions, your facility should:
- Receive electric service from Alliant Energy.
- Have an annual electric billing of less than $50,000.
- Occupy less than 20,000 square feet.
- Receive landlord approval if the facility is leased.
How do I get started?
Start by scheduling a free lighting evaluation with a Small Business Energy Solutions qualified contractor. Your contractor will assess your current lighting, propose appropriate solutions, calculate energy savings and estimate project costs.
Once your projects are completed, Alliant Energy will pay your contractor up to 75% of the cost (you earn $0.14 per kWh saved). You simply pay the balance.
- Qualified contractor list
- Infographic: How the program works
- Small business programs fact sheet
- Small Business Energy Solutions FAQ
Looking for more ways to save?
Check out Alliant Energy’s other business programs and rebates at alliantenergy.com/rebates.
Fill out our contact form for general program questions or comments or call us at 1-866-857-8782.