We’re excited your community is interested in becoming more energy-efficient! Hometown Rewards is a partnership that encourages all community members – residents, government, businesses and industries – to develop and implement energy-management initiatives that save money and improve the environment.
Only a select number of Iowa communities will be accepted into the program. We’re looking for communities that are serious about the commitment and have the resources available to be successful.
Prior to applying to the program, we suggest you hold a meeting with influential community members who are passionate about energy efficiency and community betterment. Be realistic about whether your community can support the program.
If your community is considering applying to Hometown Rewards, don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-866-ALLIANT (866-255-4268) or email email@example.com.
Apply to the program
Be sure to fill out the application completely to be considered for the program.
Mail or fax the completed application to:
ATTN: Hometown Rewards
200 1st St. SE – 8th Floor
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Fax: (319) 786-4043 – Attention: Hometown Rewards
Please review the following rules and guidelines prior to submitting your application.
- Hometown Rewards is only available in the Alliant Energy Iowa service territory.
- Application enrollment windows will be set based on program need and will occur periodically throughout the next five years.
- Community committee members are asked to serve for a minimum of two years.
- Community committee members will be the primary driver of the program and will work with community members to achieve program goals.
- Alliant Energy will provide resources, guidance and expertise to the community program initiatives.