Constructing your own career path
Newly-graduated engineers at Alliant Energy may begin their career in our innovative Rotational Engineer Program. The program offers you the opportunity to experience different roles and responsibilities within our array of engineering departments before committing to one particular pursuit. With this program you will:
- Get hands-on work in a variety of engineering disciplines
- Network with a diverse group of talented individuals
- Build relationships across department (and state!) lines
- Learn where your true talents and interests lie
- Attain an overview of the opportunities at Alliant Energy
Each rotation is specifically engineered to your interests and abilities. The assignments vary in length as well as responsibilities, with a minimum duration of six months. Each rotation is individually crafted to your career path.
Once you complete the Rotational Engineer Program, we will work with you to place you into a department that aligns with your career goals and the company's engineering needs.
If you'd like to hear more about our Rotational Engineer Program, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Download the Rotational Engineering Program flier [PDF].